[Serusers] Global Failover Server

G.Jacobsen g_jacobsen at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 6 22:30:37 CEST 2006

Samuel,

Do you happen to know what percentage of UAs out there are really
"Compliant" UAs ?

My impression so far regarding SRV DNS records is that they are
theoretically a nice feature but unfortunately almost useless since one
needs to cater for those non-compliant UAs anyway. I would love to be
convinced of the contrary.

Can anyone supply real usage figures regarding compliant/non-compliant UAS ?

TIA

Gerry