[Serusers] IP address spoofing

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Jul 5 09:58:05 CEST 2006

Depends on the config and what type of message the caller managed to
make asterisk create...  You could (and probably should) put asterisk on
a private routable network (i.e. NATed behind a firewall).  The best
would be to put ser and asterisk on the same network and only allow
outside world to contact ser and let ser contact asterisk using the
private address of asterisk.  Alternatively you could use tcp to
asterisk and stop udp traffic.
    Why the caller wouldn't receive audio, I don't understand...
g-)