[Devel] Re: [Users] Out of Memory

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jul 21 13:33:04 CEST 2006

Hi Marcos,

thanks for report. are you sure it is about the nathelper module? I ask
because this module does not use the build_req_buf_from_sip_req()
function.  A fast search shows that the function is used only from two
places:
    forward.c:322
    modules/tm/t_fwd.c:173

It will be very helpful if you could post the entire log - from startup
- and not only the mem dumps; I can look where the chunks are allocated.

regards,
bogdan