[Users] Re: SER/OpenSER + Asterisk Voicemail

Marc Lewis marc at blarg.net
Wed Jul 19 16:03:31 CEST 2006

I actually tried that as well:

    avp_pushto("$ruri/username", "s:mailboxuser/g");

And it did nothing.

I did consider upgrading to 1.1.0 but the lack of documentation on
upgrading has kept me away from it so far.  For example, the migration
documentation at
http://openser.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=migrating_openser_v1.0.x_to_v1.1.x
indicates there are new database columns and such but it doesn't say what
those columns are.  I've looked through the various readme's and files in
the doc directory, but there is little talk of upgrade path.

Thanks

 - Marc

--
Marc Lewis