[Users] debian dependencies

Fri Jul 14 14:26:31 CEST 2006

Hi!

I've managed to build packages on debian sarge. I suggest the following
changes:
1. add libmysqlclient14-dev as option
2. change libradiusclient-ng-dev to libradius-ng-dev

3. set the compat level (debian/compat) to 4 (or enable DH_COMPAT=4 in
debian/rules)

Does someone knows if there are problems with setting compat to 4 if
building packages for debian testing and unstable?

regards
klaus