[Serusers] Problem with SerWeb

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Tue Jan 31 09:59:05 CET 2006

Hi Karel Kozlik,

Thanks for the reply. Initially I tried using serweb admin mode but for
me only
the initial page http://www.mantragroup.com/serweb/html/admin/users.php is
displayed from there if I hit on admin privileges or server monitoring or user
preferences nothing opens, it still shows the same initial page of
admin login.

Thanks,
Manoj.