[Serusers] Problem with SerWeb

Karel Kozlik karel at iptel.org
Tue Jan 31 09:37:24 CET 2006

  Hi,
please (CC) the forum in your replies in order to others can read the
answers.

To your problem:
the correct values to allow change ACL are:

priv_name: acl_control
priv_value: int

priv_name: acl_control
priv_value: ld

priv_name: acl_control
priv_value: local

But you realy do not need to know this!

Instead of changeing values in DB you can simply login to serweb as admin:
- click to tab 'admin privileges'
- click to link 'changes privilges' for user 'admin'
- mark the checkboxes in 'ACL control' area
- click to 'save'

Now you should be able to change ACL of other users.

Karel