[Serusers] group call pickup

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Fri Jan 27 23:49:54 CET 2006

Depends on how you'd want to do it. I can think of no way for SER to do
directed call pickup. Standard Group Call Pickup, though, could be done as
aliases to a single number. If all phones were logged in with that single
number, a call to any of those aliases would ring all the phones
simultaneously... and the first person to pick up would get the call.

That's pretty close to a standard GCP case.

If that's not what you're after, how do you envision it working? Maybe with a
better explanation, we might come up with something.

N.

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 18:00:52 +0000, Joao Pereira wrote