[Serusers] SER Presence

Vaclav Kubart vaclav.kubart at iptel.org
Wed Jan 25 17:58:25 CET 2006

Hi,
it should be possible to use PA without XCAP server (or its simulation).
The parameter of pa module still should work. What do you mean with the
latest SER version (this is in CVS at least since November; it is in
"presence snapshots" too)?

In the config in handling PUBLISH request call handle_publish instead of
handle_subscription.

	Vaclav