[Serusers] ser+radius + accounting + matching caller with its number

miliczo miliczo at sezampro.yu
Wed Jan 25 17:12:14 CET 2006

Hallo,

    Does anybody know how to match username with a telephone number so that one can only register with his own number. I can't use mysql database, only a database behind radius.
    I tried with avp_load_radius("digest"), but it doesn't work. I dont know what is wrong with it, or how it is ment to be used. I understand that this function imports all other data that radius returns, but I dont know where to?

                                                                                Best regards, Zoran