[Serusers] rtpproxy

Hoa Thai Duy hoathai at vngt.vn
Wed Jan 25 04:53:50 CET 2006

Hello Olivier

See http://www.iptel.org/ser/doc/modules/html/nathelper.html#AEN59

Try using Nat Ping in nethelper module. By default, it is disabled.
If we don't ping NATed UAs from SER, NAT device (ADSL modem, Cable modem, other CPE) will block all SIP messages when the NAT entry for port 5060 expired.

Most of the UAs use registration period (refresh frequency) too long, eg. 1 hour. That also the cause for not to refresh the NAT entry.

Hope it help

Brgds

Hoa Thai Duy