[Serusers] re : add subscriber issue in ser-0.10.99

C Y bunnahnah2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 16:19:02 CET 2006

Can it be assume that without the ser_cred, there is
no reliable way of populating the credentials table?
I found that www_authenticate doesn't work in the
presence snapshot. It seems that it cannot find the
relevant credentials for a particular 'user', even
though I have manually entered (what I believe to be)
the relevant entries (username, password, ha1, ha1b).
www_authenticate may be failing because I entered the
information incorrectly - but there's no way of
entering the information reliably without ser_cred, I
believe?

Chee