FW: [Serusers] ser live database and mysql

Richard C. Thompson rthompson at vir2com.com
Tue Jan 24 15:42:18 CET 2006

Frank

Thanks for the reply

I thought that setting "modparam("usrloc", "db_mode", 2)" to 1 did the same
thing. ie it updates the table whenever anything changes. I had it set to 1
but the "location" sql database swelled to over 9000 and ser wouldn't
restart until I truncated the table. My concern is that ser can't delete
records in sql even though I checked the grants and privileges for user ser
and they seem to be ok. Also serctl alias rm doesn't remove the aliases
record from the table, again an issue with grants. But serctl alias add
works.

--------+

| GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `ser`.* TO 'ser'@'localhost'

--------+