[Fwd: [Users] enum patch]

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Jan 30 17:51:57 CET 2006

Hi Greg,

the patch is on cvs! please all see my inline comments.

Thanks,
bogdan

Greg Fausak wrote:

> Juha,
>
> I've updated the documentation.
> I don't know how to produce output, so I don't know if
> it works.  I haven't done a patch before either, so, let me know if
> this is the preferred format or if you want to see it a different way.
>
> By the way, when I was reading the documentation I noticed that
> the enum query puts the highest priority query in the ruri, then the
> rest of them are stored in new branches with a q value.
>
> I haven't actually tried this.  Is it the plan that these branches will
> be looped through serially upon failure without having a retry route
> block?

if more than one entries are returned, by default parallel forking will
be performed. For a serial approach, please see the core serial forking
support that have been introduced in the devel version. See
    http://www.openser.org/pipermail/devel/2005-November/001244.html