[Fwd: [Users] enum patch]

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:43:45 CET 2006

Juha,

I've updated the documentation.
I don't know how to produce output, so I don't know if
it works.  I haven't done a patch before either, so, let me know if
this is the preferred format or if you want to see it a different way.

By the way, when I was reading the documentation I noticed that
the enum query puts the highest priority query in the ruri, then the
rest of them are stored in new branches with a q value.

I haven't actually tried this.  Is it the plan that these branches will
be looped through serially upon failure without having a retry route
block?

The new patch is attached.

Thanks,
-g