[Serusers] TCP connect and other related stuff problems

Christian Thomas cthomas at canalwest.com
Mon Feb 27 22:33:57 CET 2006

Hi everyboy,

I have a problem when my SER 0.9.4 has to connect to a carrier thru tcp
transport.
I'm working in stateful mode, of course, and I use
t_relay_to_tcp(ipcarrier,port) when I can detect that the carrier GW wants
to speak with SER thru TCP.
It works not very well as there is the following errors when the carrier GW
send a 200 OK to SER after the INVITE procedure :

tcp_blocking_connect : timeout(10)
tcpconn_connect : connect failed
tcp_send: connect failed
tcp_send failed
msg_send : tcp_send failed
t_forward_nonack : sending request failed

The UAS which sent the INVITE receive a 477 : next hop error

Is it a timeout problem ?
If so, how to resolve it? How to increase this timeout for TCP?

Thanks a lot

Christian