[Serusers] local ACK found -> dropping it!

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sat Feb 25 02:31:09 CET 2006

On Friday February 24 2006 6:05 pm, Andres wrote:
> >As far as I can fathom, ser recieves an INVITE forwarded/routed from the
> >gateway, then ser requests auth/cred, then gateway responds with an
> >ACK and at that point everything just stops.
> >
> You can use the trusted table to add the IPs of those
> gateways that you "trust".
<snip>

Thanks so much for the quick response; and you're spot-on about the trusted table...
of course just minutes after making my original post, I go through everything once
again, and find that I had typo'd the trusted entry in the db for the gateway! After
correcting the 'from_pattern', things have begun to work again.

Cheers!

Corey