[Serusers] local ACK found -> dropping it!

Andres andres at telesip.net
Sat Feb 25 02:05:29 CET 2006

>As far as I can fathom, ser recieves an INVITE forwarded/routed from the
>gateway, then ser requests auth/cred, then gateway responds with an
>ACK and at that point everything just stops.

Maybe you should not request auth/cred when the INVITE comes from the IP
of the gateway.  I would suspect the gateway is unable to provide
credentials.  You can use the trusted table to add the IPs of those
gateways that you "trust".  For example the below code snippet with only
ask for credentials when the source IP is not in the trusted table.

      if (method=="INVITE" & !allow_trusted()) {
          if (!proxy_authorize( "yourrealm" /* realm */,
          "subscriber" /* table name */)) {
          proxy_challenge( "yourrealm" /* realm */, "0" /* no qop */ );
          break;
          };

--
Andres