[Serusers] Error checking on a forwarded route

sip sip at arcdiv.com
Thu Feb 23 15:25:22 CET 2006

Is there any way to catch errors on a forwarded route?

I have a few SIP codes that are forwarded to other machines using
rewritehostport.  Once in a while, those machines will be down or doing
something odd, and I'll get a 404 response from them.  Is there any way for
SER to catch/handle those returns?

I've been playing around with the onreply_route, but I'm getting weird errors,
so I thought I'd see if I was headed in the right direction before I go
through the hassle of figuring out why I'm getting things in the log like:

ERROR: w_t_relay_to: unsupported mode: 2

and such.

N.