[Users] Few questions about dynamic routing and load management

Florian Fainelli florian.fainelli at int-evry.fr
Thu Feb 23 16:14:08 CET 2006

Hello all !

First of all, thank you very much for this great software it is really
awesome.

For the moment, I am doing static routing with config file rotation in order
to have a kind of dynamic routing to voip gateways, but I would like to store
my routing conditions (src_ip, forward ...) in a MySQL database, is that
currently possible ?

I also have another need. Is openser capable of knowing the capacity of a
remote gateway it fowards the traffic to ? For instance, I have a machine
sending 100+ calls, and I have several voip gateways with 32 channels, then I
would like to "fill" them according to my openser incoming calls. I am not
sure I am clear, but I can re-explain that if needed.

Finally, is there a management tool that can show at any time the amount of
calls being reached trough openser ?

Thank you very much in advance for your answers and keep on the good work !
--
Cordialement, Florian Fainelli
5, rue Charles Fourier