[Serusers] Latest presence based ser

sayan.chowdhury at wipro.com sayan.chowdhury at wipro.com
Thu Feb 23 09:40:23 CET 2006

Hi ,
I am a new SER user. I want to run the ser with the pa and the rls
modules.
I have tried downloading some of the release versions and installing
them but I am getting multiple issues while running them (Invalid table
version being the main one)

Can anyone direct me to the latest more or less stable version of ser
where the pa and the rls modules are known to work ?
Regards ,
Sayan
P.S. I am behind a firewall which prevents me from using CVS to
download. So web link will be good.

www.wipro.com