[Serusers] Problem with SER accounting, Please help

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Thu Feb 23 07:46:54 CET 2006

Hi All,

I was able to install SER and able to get all the call details to the Mysql DB.
But my problem is with the time of timestamp recorded, it is not recorded
according to time on Server where my DB is located. The time recorded is
according to timezone of the caller and so because of this when I use NOW() of
Mysql and get the calls I miss the calls dialled from timezones ahead of NOW()
time on Mysql. I think while inserting call details in to DB the acc.so module
is using some other thing other than using NOW(). Please tell me where can I
modify that query and get a common timezone for all the users so that billing
will not be a problem for me.

Any help will be sincerely appreciated.

Thanks,
Manoj.