[Serusers] Ser and Fax over IP and Real-Time Fax configurations

Elias Kaaria elias.gitonga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:37:41 CET 2006

Dear Tobias,

I am testing my Sipura SPA 2000 for Fax Over Ip with my fax machine. The SPA
2000 is registering with ser sip proxy and am able successful calls. When i
connect the Fax machine and input the fax number, the Fax gets a tone but
never delivers the fax.Kindly advise on the way forward on this?

Thanking you in advance for your support.

Yours Sincerely,

Elias Gitonga