[Serusers] a question about "cancel" in forwardingscenario

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Feb 15 08:31:48 CET 2006

I just recommended in antoher post to increase the timer and do an ngrep
trace to be certain what happens.  If the CANCEL is not processed by SER,
the timer will hit, and if the timer is low, it may hit before the CANCEL
reaches SER.
There was some code work on handling of 40x a while back in head (serdev, I
think). You may want to look back to that thread if it's related.
g-)