[Serusers] budgetone not registering

ryan nalupa ryanalupa at yahoo.com.ph
Tue Feb 7 09:03:55 CET 2006

hi all!

  can anyone help me with my little problem? i can't make my budgetone register to my ser box? i've used xlite softphones and they're able to call to/from each other. and they're quite fast loggin in. but when i used my budgetone, to test to my ser box, it won't register though i used the same configs on my softphones with the grandstream phone. is there any issue with ser and grandstream phones?

  ryan

http://mail.yahoo.com