[Serusers] SER + Radius + B2Bua

lists at cingerr.com lists at cingerr.com
Tue Feb 7 10:41:32 CET 2006

Hello,

Im trying to make a combination of radius and b2bua to make some
prepaid/postpaid billing. Till now I have managed to make SER talk to
b2bua and b2bua talk to Radius, but Im not clear yet where does ser or
radius stores the call detail records (radacct table is always empty).

Also my question about prepaid: is there any database schema that provides
tables where I store user credit or so (as it says that b2bua have bundled
billing system) or should it be done using radius attributes? If so are
there any extra attributes that I have to add in dictionary?

Question about ser: When a user registers with radius it registers as
username at domain (100 at some-domain.com) but when I try to call, SER send the
call to b2bua using only username ([100]) so the user can not be found. is
there any way to register the user only by username?

Best Regards
Hekuran