[Serusers] CDRs/accounting

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Sat Feb 11 07:11:30 CET 2006

:-) Maybe because SER does not deal with CDRs...
SER has an accounting module where you can store relevant transactions. For
each message you want to account, you use setflag(your_acc_flag); and that
message will be stored.
It is your reponsibility to create CDRs by matching INVITE and BYEs and do
any cleanups necessary. Search the list for examples of scripts being used
by people to do this.
g-)