[Serusers] SER amd Minute Provider

Andres andres at telesip.net
Fri Feb 10 18:39:15 CET 2006

> Can someone please tell me how can I give uri for whom call has to be
> sent and
> username,password supplied by my minute provider. I have been trying
> from two
> days mailing this list and searching net but sadly I could not find the
> solution.

The only way you can probably do that is with the UAC module.  Don't
waste anymore time trying to do rewrites.  Authentication does not work
that way.  I can't tell you how to use the UAC module because I have
never tried it but there should be plently of info if you search the
mailing list.

--
Andres
Technical Support