[Serusers] SER amd Minute Provider

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Fri Feb 10 17:14:43 CET 2006

Olivier.taylor,I did not exactly get how this will solve my requirement?

I just need two lines for my ser.cfg after invite, I am diverting call to my
minute provider but here I do not know how to give my account details supplied
by my minute provider here

if (uri=~"^sip:6[0-8][0-9]*@mantragroup.com"){
strip(1);
log(1, "Trying to forward to Teliax.\n");
				rewriteuri("username at VOIP-CO2.TELIAX.COM");
				rewriteuserpass("username:password");
rewritehost("VOIP-CO2.TELIAX.COM");
					forward("username:password at VOIP-CO2.TELIAX.COM");
}

Can someone please tell me how can I give uri for whom call has to be sent and
username,password supplied by my minute provider. I have been trying from two
days mailing this list and searching net but sadly I could not find the
solution.

Thanks for your time and help,
Manoj.