[Serusers] Up-to-date documentation

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Fri Feb 10 00:20:23 CET 2006

On Fri February 10 2006 02:14, "Greger V. Teigre" <greger at teigre.com>
wrote:
> Hi Klaus and Nick,
> May I suggest the ONsip.org SER - Getting Started document?
> I'm sure that you have noticed that this document has helped quite a lot
> of people?!
>
> Register at http://onsip.org/ to get the last official version or use
> the links below to a prelimary version of the next issue (5a).
>
> http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/SER-GettingStarted.pdf
> http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/gettingstarted/
>
> g-)

Hi Greger. Thanks for reminding me of onsip.org's Getting Started guide. I
went through it and for the most part, it was very helpful. However, just
like many of the other docs that I've found, parts of it were out of date,
such as recommending this:
    mysql> update subscriber set perms=?admin? where USER_ID=?JoeUser?;
despite the subscriber table not having a field named 'perms' [anymore].

I'll check out the links you provided for the next issue. Thanks!
-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.