[Serusers] Up-to-date documentation

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Feb 9 17:14:07 CET 2006

Hi Klaus and Nick,
May I suggest the ONsip.org SER - Getting Started document?
I'm sure that you have noticed that this document has helped quite a lot of
people?!

Register at http://onsip.org/ to get the last official version or use the
links below to a prelimary version of the next issue (5a).

http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/SER-GettingStarted.pdf
http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/gettingstarted/

g-)