[Serusers] limiting no. of concurrent calls ?

Frank Fischer frank.fischer at digitalnomads.ch
Wed Feb 8 18:16:47 CET 2006

In case he's encountering DOS attacks SER is IMHO the wrong place to defend
against these attacks. A smart Firewall should do that job.
In case it's only a bandwith problem again a firewall or any kind of QoS
device could manage the bandwith "before" SER.
In case he really wants to limit calls per user some kind of call statefull
module would be requiered in SER. As far as i have been told recently some
basic work related to call state tracking is done in the current development
iof a module call b2buac or similar. This might deliver the basic mechanisms
needed to implement call limits per user.

- Frank