[Serusers] "admin" user y "heslo" password not valid in webser with presence

victoria beltran vicbelma at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 19:26:42 CET 2006

Hi,

  I have installed the presence snapshot and I am trying to install
the last version of the serweb from the cvs
  (cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.serweb.berlios.de:/cvsroot/serweb checkout .).
In the point 8, when I insert the "admin" username and "heslo" password on the
  page http://148.83.39.57/serweb/admin/admin.php, then "bad username or
  password" is written. The problem may be database structure has changed in
  presence snapshot. Did somebody achieve to use serweb or ctl tools on the
  presence snapshot?

  How can I create user credentials manually using mysql? I think this
   information is stored in "credentials" table, but I don't understand how I can
  insert data in it.

  thanks!!

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com