[Serusers] Problem with BYE Signal

Asep Saifudin aseps2000 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 03:26:06 CET 2006

Hi All,

I have problem with BYE Signal. Here my scheme :

My SIPPhone device--->SER--->SIP to H323 Converter--->Softswitch--->Quintum
FXO Gateway===>Phone line===>Telco Provider===>My Destination Number.
(Note: ---> meaning is via IP & ===> is wireline).

I have make several testing call (e.q to the same destination number) but
the problem is sometime if I finish my call, the CDR logged to ACC table and
sometime didn't Logged. Why ?
Between Caller and Calle which one should be responsible to give BYE Signal
? or should be both of them ?

Thanks & Regards,
~Asep -Jakarta