[Serusers] 503 Service Unavailable processing

Ramin Nikaeen rnikaeen at goldline.net
Thu Feb 2 23:13:24 CET 2006

Friends,

Can anyone point me in the right direction with respect to processing
503 (service unavailable) replies?!

I did some testing and here is what I have found so far:

1. I expected the 503 to be received in failure_route but, contrary to
my expection, I am catching it in onreply_route

2. I tried to relay the call within onreply_route to an IVR but the
t_relay fails giving the message:

DEBUG: w_t_relay entered!

12(20326) ERROR: w_t_relay_to: unsupported mode: 2

ERROR: w_t_relay_to: unsupported mode: 2

3. I tried processing the 503 upon receipt of next message at the top of
routing configuration but didn't work:

a) I set an avpop in onreply_route upon receipt of 503 and checking it
at the top of my configuration in the next round but the avp_check
returns false

b) I set a flag in onreply_route upon receipt of 503 and checking it at
the top of my configuration in the next round but isflagset returns
false

c) I set a gflag in onreply_route upon receipt of 503 and checking it at
the top of my configuration in the next round but isgflag_set returns
false

Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a bunch

ramin