[Users] record_route_preset(): No memory left

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Feb 5 11:47:14 CET 2006

Hi Bastian,

I found and fixed  the problem - it was that the variable used for
username remained uninitialized when "add_username" was disabled - the
origins of the bug was a incomplete backport from the devel version
("add_username" param to have effect on record_route_preset also).

Thanks for the help! I have only one question - what arch and compiler
are you using?

regards,
bogdan