[Serusers] Realtime Call Monitoring

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Wed Dec 20 08:26:11 CET 2006

You would probably want to use sems to offload your asterisk servers for
"routine" tasks. I'm not sure if you would need SEMS in a scenario where
you use FOP (which is more targeted towards smaller setups).  So, what
do you plan to use sems for and do you have a separate need for ser or
just as a sems front-end?

I'm sure the sems developers are interested in use cases on monitoring
of sems. There are separate mailing lists for sems users and sems
developers, see http://iptel.org/sems
g-)