[Serusers] reinvite problem...

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Dec 12 21:11:17 CET 2006

Natambu Obleton wrote:

> So does that mean my GW is ignoring the "record-route" section? ( FYI,
> I control the gateway also, it is a Metaswitch)

No, it just means that a reINVITE from your GW is a) not NATed b) is
loose routed and thus c) the dst UA is not looked up causing d) the
NATed flag not to be set.
However, looking once more at your trace, it seems that your SER is not
adding nat=yes in the Record-Route. So, don't blame your GW...

> The reason I think this is working is because I am just doing the same
> NAT Test that is used to determine if nat=yes should be set and
> setting it so that it will pass the same test. At least I think that
> is what it is doing. J

Yes, you may get some false positives though. And you should look into
why nat=yes is not set in the Record-Route of the first INVITE.
g-)