[Serusers] reinvite problem...

Natambu Obleton nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net
Tue Dec 12 15:42:41 CET 2006

So does that mean my GW is ignoring the “record-route” section? ( FYI, I
control the gateway also, it is a Metaswitch)

The reason I think this is working is because I am just doing the same NAT
Test that is used to determine if nat=yes should be set and setting it so
that it will pass the same test. At least I think that is what it is doing.
:-)

Natambu Obleton

Network Engineer

FastTrack Communications