[Serusers] SER Oracle Support

Abdul Qadir ablqadir at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 08:44:07 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

    I followed the steps in the README file. The only difference is that you are using Instant Client but I had full oracle client installed on my machine. Thats why I did modified the make file to reflect my path. But still getting the same error.
Do u think I still need to install Instant Client, although I have full client installed.
My Oracle Server/Client is 9
Os is Fedora core 3

Best Regards,
Abdul Qadir

Dmitry Semyonov <dsemyonov at dins.ru> wrote: On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 at 14:03 +0300, Dmitry Semyonov wrote:

> Please, follow the instructions in oracle/README file. I've just
> verified that the following sequence of commands results in
> successfully created module on Debian Etch:
>
> > Dmitry Semyonov  wrote:
> >
> > export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser
> > cvs -z4 co -r rel_0_9_0 experimental/oracle
> > cvs -z4 co -r rel_0_9_0 sip_router
>
> cp -a experimental/oracle sip_router/modules/
> sudo unzip $HOME/instantclient-sdk-linux32-10.1.0.5-20060511.zip -d /usr/local
> sudo unzip $HOME/instantclient-basic-linux32-10.1.0.5-20060511.zip -d /usr/local
> sudo ln -s libclntsh.so.10.1 /usr/local/instantclient10_1/libclntsh.so
> sudo ln -s instantclient10_1 /usr/local/instantclient

cd sip_router

--
...Bye..Dmitry.