[Serusers] Re: [Users] TM : retransmission timers

sip sip at infinideas.com
Mon Dec 4 16:41:28 CET 2006

Indeed. No fears there. We've already got a dedicated server on order to test
it with. Won't likely be here until the beginning of the year, but we won't
have time to muck with it before then anyway with the usual end-of-year
madness going on.

Very much looking forward to testing Ottendorf and trying to figure out the
best way to migrate. As is, it will be slightly complex as we've spent a good
portion of time redoing the SER database to our particular specifications and
needs... and many of the tables we use have been removed or redone for
Ottendorf, and many of the features we rely upon have been completely done
away with.

Also, since we use a mixture of SER and OpenSER modules in our code, as well
as in-house modules to handle several things, migrating to Ottendorf is going
to be an exercise in frustration and pain. :) I'm not eager to start even
looking at that until after the holidays.

N.

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 10:39:25 +0100, Jiri Kuthan wrote