[Serusers] SER Oracle Support

Abdul Qadir ablqadir at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 11:01:20 CET 2006

Hi,

    This is the error I received when I compiled the modules.

dbase.c: In function `db_free_result':
 dbase.c:377: warning: passing arg 2 of `fm_free' discards qualifiers from pointer target type
 dbase.c: In function `oci_prepare':
 dbase.c:1145: parse error before `rc'
 dbase.c:1148: `rc' undeclared (first use in this function)
 dbase.c:1148: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
 dbase.c:1148: for each function it appears in.)
 dbase.c: In function `oci_execute':
 dbase.c:1170: parse error before `rc'
dbase.c:1173: `rc' undeclared (first use in this function)
 make: *** [dbase.o] Error 1

Best Regards,
Abdul Qadir

Dmitry Semyonov <dsemyonov at dins.ru> wrote: Abdul,

On Wed, 29 Nov 2006 at 19:04 -0800, Abdul Qadir wrote:

>     Thanks for your response. Actually i was looking for this module
> but was unable to locate it.  (I followed the steps mentioned on
> http://www.iptel.org/downloads)
>
> Could you please send me link which i can use to download it.

You need to use CVS:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.berlios.de:/cvsroot/ser
cvs -z4 co -r rel_0_9_0 experimental/oracle
cvs -z4 co -r rel_0_9_0 sip_router

--
...Bye..Dmitry.