[Users] Presence and Location

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sat Dec 30 17:02:09 CET 2006

Hello,

On 12/29/06 22:50, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Hi!
>
> What kind of presence does the presence module support? Only the "basic"
> presence format PIDF (RFC 3863) or also PIDF extensions like the GEOPRIV
> Location Object Format RFC 4119?
>
> Or in other words - is the presence module aware of the XML payload or is
> it agnostic to the presence payload?

the presence modules was designed to not interfere with the payload too
much, so such extensions can be adopted instantly, without much coding.
Basically, it should support any kind of payload (geopriv as well), if
you discover some incompatibilities, please report, they should be
fixed. I guess a quick test with pua_mi should reveal the status.