[Users] Question about dispatcher module

Jose Gil Navarrete gijoenav at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Dec 13 00:10:08 CET 2006

Hi, I try to configure openser with the dispatcher module like only ponit of contact and load balancer, it is:
  UAC ---Register--> LB ---Register--> proxy
  UAC <--200 ok----- LB <--200 ok----- proxy

         INVITE
  UAC1 ---Invite--> LB ---Invite--> proxy
  UAC2 <--Invite--- LB <--Invite--- proxy

  My load balancer works ok, my question is: May I have a problem with the transactions in the load balacer?

  In my proxy i use openser, then in my openser.cfg I make  t_relay("IPLoadBalancer:5060")

  and the openser.cfg in LB:

  if ( !is_method("REGISTER") ){
        record_route();
};
  if (loose_route()) {
        if (search("Path")) {
                route(1);
        };
          if (!add_path_received()) {
                sl_send_reply("503", "Internal Path Error");
                exit;
        };
          route(1);
};
  if (!uri==myself) {
        route(1);
}
  if ( !is_method("REGISTER") ){
        if (search("Path")) {
                route(1);
        };
 if (!add_path_received()) {
                sl_send_reply("503", "Internal Path Error");
        };
};

ds_select_domain("2", "0");
t_on_failure("1");
route(1);
  }

route[1] {
        # send it out now; use stateful forwarding as it works reliably
        # even for UDP2TCP
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };