[Users] multiple BYEs getting accounted

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Sat Dec 9 07:27:29 CET 2006

Hi Bogdan,
Thanks for your response. Actually I have setflag(1) at two places in my script.
Its like :
if(method=="BYE") {
    setflag(1);
};

if(loose_route()) {
    ----
    ----
};

setflag(1);

Actually I added the first condition to make sure that BYEs are not missed. I think that condition is not needed, but then where is the best place to do setflag(1) and ,ake sure that BYEs dont get missed..
Is it before loose_route condition as I have my loose_route condition in the main route.
FYI flag 1 is the flag for acc.

Waiting for a reply,
Thanks,
Jayesh.