[Users] mySQL database documentation

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Dec 6 14:14:39 CET 2006

You may actually find the following document useful:
http://www.iptel.org/files/db-structure-0.10.pdf
In addition to describe the scheme in almost-human-readable form,
it shows ER diagram and also a flow-chart demonstrating the usage.

Alas, it is all SER/ottendorf based and doesn't presumably apply
to openser.

The bottom line is that all data elements are properly keyed by
unique identifiers to eliminate ambiguities. E.g., in multidomain
operation all domain synnomys are linked together by a number,
which makes it easy to merge domains, rename domains, and otherwise
manipulate them. The same applies to other tables too.

-jiri