[Serusers] extra things confusing auth_radius?

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Thu Aug 31 07:57:24 CEST 2006

user=phone does not have anything to do with it. I think I remember
polycom being a bit ticklish when it comes to settings. Something about
a non-intuitive name on a setting related to domain?  You see, the
calculation in the digest algorithm is based on both sides using the
same data... I don't have the polycom setup here, sorry. Take a look at
the authorization header in the challenge and reply.
If you debug your radius server, you will probably see wrong password
(i.e. wrong digest).
g-)