[Serusers] extra things confusing auth_radius?

Natambu Obleton nobleton at fasttrackcomm.net
Wed Aug 30 19:51:41 CEST 2006

Ok. I have two clients setup. One is X-Lite and the other is a polycom 601.
I am doing radius authentication, but for some reason it doesn't work with
the polycom 601 phone. In the debug the only thing that is different about
them is something in the uri.

Aug 30 09:16:51 laplata ser[25968]: DEBUG: get_hdr_field: <To> [72];
uri=[sip:311 at voip.fasttrackcomm.net]

Works, but..

Aug 30 09:17:53 laplata ser[25970]: DEBUG: get_hdr_field: <To> [45];
uri=[sip:311 at voip.fasttrackcomm.net;user=phone]
<mailto:%5bsip:311 at voip.fasttrackcomm.net;user=phone%5d>

Doesn't. Like it doesn't even send an authentication request to my radius
server. I think it is the ';user=phone' part that is confusing it? So what I
want to do is remove that part from the URI as a test. I just added a subst
to remove it, but still isn't working with radius. It acts like the realm is
no longer local.

Here is my config file:

http://www.natambu.com/serconf.html

Natambu Obleton