[Serusers] Modifying the To Field and From field of an INVITE message

Sammy Touati satorit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 17:21:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

My issue is that I send calls to a provider who doesn't accept long distance
calls being dialed with a 1 followed by 10 digits.
Users dial 1 followed by 10 digit phone number, and I need to strip the
leading 1 in the number.
I modified the request-uri to strip the 1, but the provider still see the 1.
I'm assuming he's using  the To field which contain the full 11 digits
numbers.
So now i'm trying to modifiy the To field to strip the leading 1.
It's not an :elegant" any other alternatives?

Thanks.

Sammy.