[Serusers] SER on Ubuntu Breezy

Andrey Kouprianov andrey.kouprianov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 04:57:12 CEST 2006

  Hi,

A friend of mine has installed SER on Ubuntu 5.10 before from Ubuntu's
package list. I dont know the details, but it should be fairly easy.
Flex and bison MUST be installed on Ubuntu by default. All u need to
install is MySQL server first, and then SER. Ubuntu should take care
of the rest or at least tell u which package is missing.